Everything You Need To Know About Manchester Bomb Compensation Claim
Everything You Need To Know About Manchester Bomb Compensation Claim: Manchester bomb compensation claim began its journey after a horrific incident. On 22nd May 2017, 22 people were killed and many more injured after a bomb exploded in the Manchester Arena. Following this awful incident, donations poured in from all over the world to help those affected. From this money, a fund was formed on the 26th of May 2017, known as the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund.
The objectives of the Fund:
The fund was formulated to help those that had suffered. Clear objectives were:
- To help the victims as well as survivors of the disaster by helping them out financially. This also encompassed the families of the victims as well as dependents of those killed or injured.
- The victims of the bomb blast had injuries, both physical and mental. One of the objectives of the fund was to help alleviate them.
- To support other charitable purposes, as deemed appropriate by the trustees.
The progress so far
It is impossible to imagine the pain and suffering of someone who loses a loved one in such an unnatural way. While it may be easier or at the very least understandable to lose someone you love to sickness, or a natural death, it is immensely difficult to come to terms with the fact that a loved one has perished at the hands of something so horrifying.
No amount of monetary compensation can ever take away the pain, but it can help get by in the day to day life that must be endured. Life, after all, stops for nobody and nothing.
Bearing this in mind, the Fund has attempted to help as many families as possible. Some of the documented facts regarding the success of the Manchester bomb compensation claim are:
- Distribution of about one million pounds in order to provide immediate relief.
- A further amount in excess of four million pounds was distributed to families where members had to be hospitalized for more than seven days.
- There was also funding that was distributed to people who had suffered life changing injuries.
For More Information & Videos Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel