Do’s And Don’ts of ChandRaat
Do’s And Don’ts of ChandRaat: After spending the whole Ramadan fasting, Allah gives us Eid to celebrate. Another awesome celebratory night is the night before Eid, on which people try to complete their shopping and women get Mehndi applied and buy bangles for the big day and that is “ChandRaat”.
It is the occasion everyone waits for. There is an excitement for Eid that everyone feels it all around them.
There are some things everyone should do and should not do during #ChaandRaat and below is the list of such things.
Let’s start with the Dos.
- Wait for Ruet- e- Hilal Committee to announce the sighting of moon
- #ChandRaat Mubarak calls and messages
- Trips to the tailor
- Stocking the house with cakes mithai, nimco and other culinary delights
5. Henna Tattoos and bangles: A #ChandRaat is incomplete without hitting the markets to see your city adorned with lights. Young girls buy bangles which match their clothes and sit in the waiting list at henna stalls. No they won’t quit no matter how long it takes because henna is just too important.
6. Kitchen work includes preparing for traditional dishes like Nihari, Qorma, Biryani, Sheer Khurma
- One wheeling, Please just don’t! You are not only putting your life in danger but also of others
2. Please respect other women by not entering in area where girls are buying churiyaan(bangles) or getting mehndi applied.
3. Blocking Roads by showing driving skills is not always necessary. If you want to blast loud music, don’t do it on the streets
4. Selling things with 800% profit and burgling people
5. Not giving space to families– the elderly, kids and women have as much right to enjoy chaand raat as you so get aside and let them have fun.
6. Throwing garbage here and there
7. Not helping their families in preparing Eid treats and foods.
8. Not praying Isha prayer. The good habits that you developed during Ramdan should be practiced after Ramadan too!
With these little tips we can fully enjoy the blessings of ChandRaat.
For More Information & Videos Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel