3 Last Minute Snack Recipes For Guests During Summers
3 Last Minute Snack Recipes For Guests During Summers: Summers are here and there is no doubt that summers bring with them a festivity and a lot of quality time with your loved ones. Hosting guests in summer time is fun but can be a bit tough if you are juggling work with household chores.
Luckily for you, we have compiled a few last minute snack recipes to dazzle your guests with!
Salty, Zesty Popcorns
You can never go wrong with a bowl of popcorns. Everyone loves popcorns but you can surprise your guests by serving them salty, zesty popcorns popped on a stovetop.
- 4 tablespoons butter.
- 2/3 cup popping corn kernels.
- Juice and zest of 1-2 limes.
- In a large pot over high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and add a few kernels of popcorn. Cover with a lid. As soon as they start popping, add the remaining kernels, cover the pot and shake it around so that all the popping corns are completely covered with melted butter. Once they have popped, let them cool for a while.
- In another pan, add the remaining butter and melt it. Remove from heat and stir in the lime juice and zest.
- Drizzle this lime-butter mixture over the popcorns and add some salt!
Summers call for cool watermelon, be it in a slush form or in a wedge! Watermelons cool you from inside out. For this salad, all you need is three ingredients and a few minutes of your precious time.
- 1 watermelon, diced into cubes.
- Feta cheese, cubed.
- Handful of mint.
- Salt and pepper.
- Dice your watermelon into small cubes. Do the same with the feta cheese.
- Chop the mint and then mix all the ingredients together. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- If you’d like to add a little tanginess to your salad, squeeze lemon juice over it.
Smoothies are a sure-shot success when hosting guests in summer time. For a delicious smoothie, all you need is to make sure that your yogurt and fruit juice/ milk ratio is 1:1. You can use any seasonal fruit or add more than one fruit in a smoothie.
For More Information & Videos Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel