How Far We Have Achieved The Objectives Of Anti-Terrorism Day
How Far We Have Achieved The Objectives Of Anti-Terrorism Day: The famous World trade Centre attack was a terrorist attack marked the global waive of terrorism. Pakistan being an ally on war against terrorism has faced severity in the form of loss of precious lives of its people and army men.
Be it the 26/11 attack on Mumbai, Syria, Palestine and the attacks in UK, Paris concerts, Anti-Terrorism Day expresses the anger and show solidarity with humanity.
About This Day
Anti-Terrorism Day is being observed today all over the world. It is watched by the nations on 21st May. The day is set apart by a vow taking service among different activities. The Day is seen to create mindfulness in the nation among all segments of individuals, about the risk of terrorism and violence and its effect on the people, society and the country as a whole.
Purpose of observing World Anti-Terrorism Day is to Spread the message of global peace and non-violence.
The objective behind the observance of Anti-Terrorism Day is to deter away the people from terrorism and violence. On the occasion, debates, discussions, symposia, seminars, lectures, etc. are held in schools, colleges and universities on the dangers of terrorism and violence.
Objectives of Anti-Terrorism Day are:
- To spread the message of peace and humanity
- To expand the awareness among all about these terrorist groups and how they intend to strike the dread.
- To advance solidarity among the general population by planting seed of solidarity among the general population.
- Additionally, to give instruction and preparing to the youths this will keep them from joining diverse terrorist groups
- To produce mindfulness in the nation about the peril of terrorist groups, savagery and its perilous impact on the general population, society and entire nation.
- To increase the awareness among people about these terrorist groups and how they plan to strike the terror.
- To promote unity among the people by planting seed of unity among the people.
It is correctly said that “Terrorists have no religion. They only understand the language of devastation”.
The true objectives of anti-terrorism will only be achieved when practical and head-on measures gears up to arrest the menace that has been rusting away the very foundation of the nations effected with terrorism.
For More Information & Videos Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel