MonSoon Fashion To Follow
MonSoon Fashion To Follow: Monsoon season is almost here. So, here are 6 ways to make sure your wardrobe is ready for the upcoming weather spell.
- PVC, floral and colorful clothing items
Vibrant trench coats can make dressing for the rain easier than ever. Keep your hemlines high and safe from the puddles with culottes, printed dresses and cigarettes pants. Investing in colorful jelly shoes is also a good idea.
- Florals, polka dots and rainbows
These prints on your jackets, umbrellas or pants will make you look fresh and bright during the rainy season.
- Bright colors are the new trends
Colours like yellow, orange, red, pink, blue and tint mixtures of electric colours are on their way to takeover this season. Have something in pastel hues as well in your wardrobe with edgy details to make your look a mix of bold and dainty.
- Light breezy fabrics
Fabrics such as cotton, chiffon and silk dry out quickly so go for them to make it easier for you during the coming season.
Scarves are evergreen, so carry them with no second thoughts. Team them with casual maxis and flowy dresses to make for an effortlessly chic but practical look.
Tassels, ruffles and layers emit fresh impact, so don’t hesitate to add them to your outfits to create a “Yo” vibe.
- There is a new trend of wearing short Kurtis with leggings or churidar; long dupattas can be replaced with scarfs and stoles.
- Jeans, long skirts, and heavy material should be avoided in this weather.
- Accessories like fancy umbrellas and jelly shoes will help to complete your look.
Tips for Monsoon Clothing for Men:
- Go for cotton shirts or casual printed shirts this season.
- Shorts and capris are attractive and easy to wear. Even getting drenched in rain will result in less of a hassle.
- Athletes who are into running, football, cricket wear dri-fit (a polyester microfibe) mechanized clothes as they are comfortable and dry off sweat quickly.
- Monsoon accessories men can opt for are waterproof bags, a waterproof watch, umbrella and flip flops.
For More Information & Videos Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel