Easy Recipes For Rainy Weather
Easy Recipes For Rainy Weather: The smell of the rain, rain dots on the window, a hot cup of tea, and something yummy to munch on gives an idea of an ideal rainy day.
Here are few recipes to make your rainy day more colorful
- Chicken Onion Pakora
With only two main ingredients- chicken and onion rings, the chicken onion pakora can be prepared in much simpler steps and savored during the rainy season.
- Chicken (boneless) – 200 grams (cut into small pieces)
- Onion rings- 100 grams
- Green chillies- 4 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves- 2 stalks (chopped)
- Besan- 1 cup
- Kebab masala- 1tsp
- Fennel seeds- ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 3 cups
- Start preparing batter with besan, salt, kebab masala, and water. Make it semi-thick.
- Add green chillies, fennel seeds, and coriander leaves. Mix the batter properly so that no lumps are there in it.
- Add chicken pieces and onion rings to it at the end.
- Start heating oil in a pan and when it starts heating, put the chicken pieces into the hot oil.
- Fry them properly until they get a brown color on all the sides.
- Take them from the pan and serve with a hot cup of tea.
- Hot Sweet Corn Fried Chaat With Peanuts
Fresh corn kernels: 100 gms
Peanuts: 40 gms
Soaked Gram Lentils: 40 gms
- Chopped onion: 1
- Chopped tomato: 1
- Chopped coriander: 10 gms
- Chopped green chilly: 2
- Lemon juice: 1
- Chat masala: To taste
- Salt: To taste
- Degi mirch powder: 5 gms
- Corn flour: 30 gms
- Refined flour: 30 gms
- Pat dry the corn and coat with corn flour and refined flour
- Deep fry till it turns crispy and keep aside
- Deep fry soaked lentils and keep aside
- Take a bowl and mix the fried corn, lentils, peanuts with a masala of the remaining ingredients
- Check for seasoning and serve crispy.
- Rainy Day Smoothie
A healthy smoothie and a filling nutritious snack will put the sunshine into your hearts and spirits! Enjoy this fruity smoothie made with non-fat yogurt and fresh juice.
Mango, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks: 1
Banana, peeled and chopped: 1
Fresh orange juice: 1 cup
Vanilla non-fat yogurt: 1 cup
- Place mango, banana, orange juice and yogurt in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Serve in clear glass.
- This recipe makes 4 servings.
Enjoy rainy days with these easy and quick rain recipes with your family and friends!!!
For More Information & Videos Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel