Low Calorie Mango Recipe For Summer
Low Calorie Mango Recipe For Summer: As the summer season has started in most part of the country. The season welcomes sweet and desirable fruit “mango”. During summer we cannot forget the King of Tropical fruits, the Mango.
Summer is the high time we can have juicy, sweet mangoes. You can opt for mangoes which are juicy or fleshy mangoes. Either way, make sure that the mango is ripe enough to be eaten. Let’s go through 2 keep and easy recipes all mango lovers should try making at home:
Mango Fruit Salad
This lightly-spiced, fruity salad is a modern take on Coronation chicken – a low calorie-diet for a healthy lifestyle.
6 chicken mini fillets
1 tsp olive oil
2 tsp curry powder
4 tbsp Greek yogurt
2 tbsp mango chutney
zest ½ lime
and 2 tsp juice
1 Little Gem lettuce, leaves separated
1 ripe mango, peeled and sliced
½ red onion, finely sliced
2 tsp toasted sesame seed
Steps To Make:
- Heat your oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Toss the chicken in the oil and 1 tsp of the curry powder and mix well to coat.
- Put the chicken on a foil-lined baking tray and bake for 20 mins until cooked properly.
- Leave to cool a little, then slice.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining curry powder with the yogurt, chutney and lime zest and juice (add 1 tbsp water if the dressing is a little thick).
- To serve, arrange the lettuce leaves on 2 plates. Top with the mango and cooked chicken, then drizzle with the dressing.
- Scatter with the red onion and sesame seeds before serving.
Mango Light Drink
We have got a refreshing drink for you as well that you can try with this salad.
Mango 1 ripe yellow
Soda: half bottle
Water: half cup
Sugar: as per taste
Lemon: as per taste
Basil leaves: 2 stick with leaves
Blend mango and water together, now mix it with soda and sugar and squeeze in some lime and add the basil leaves in the end. You can drink it as it is.
Stay tuned for more summer recipes!!!
For More Information & Videos Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel